I’m not going to lie, things have been a bit tight recently. And, of course, that means that I am unable to go into shops as they are just full of amazing pieces that I just need in my life (and my wardrobe).
So, to allow myself some kind of retail therapy, I’ve compiled some of the pieces that I’ve been eyeing up this month. As you can probably tell, I’ve started tailoring my wardrobe to a more classic, monochrome style – I had a huge clothing clear out and feel so much better for it.
Hopefully if you’re feeling the pain of being surrounded by beautiful autumn clothes and no money, this will help you feel a bit better. Or it might just make you feel worse. Sorry!
- H&M Ankle Boots – I’ve been on the hunt for some brown leather ankle boots for a few years now, but they’re never quite right. I really like the look of these though, the heel isn’t too high and I like the slightly darker hue – these might creep their way into a payday haul…
- Topshop White Shirt – This is one item that I am seriously lacking in my wardrobe. A crisp white shirt is the perfect day to night piece and a nice way to layer things up in the autumn.
- Topshop Coat – I’ve always been very fussy with coats for some reason, but this year I’ve been on a mission to find the right one. And I’ve finally found it in good old Topshop. The price tag does cause me a little chest pain, but I’ve vowed to start investing in good quality pieces that will last me years rather than wasting it on the cheaper alternative. This is going to be my first payday purchase for sure!
- Topshop Slogan Sweater – I honestly didn’t mean for this to be all Topshop – I’m obviously really into their stuff at the moment! I love a good sweater though, and the fact that this has a Gossip Girl reference means there’s no question that I’ll be snapping this up asap.
- H&M Cream Blush – I’m so excited to try H&M’s new beauty line – just look at that packaging! Swoon. First on my list is this cream blusher as I’ve heard some good things, plus the hexagonal compact is just too cute.
- H&M Mug – I have a bit of an obsession with mugs, and when I saw this one from H&M Home I just fell in love. Plus I don’t have a polka dot one which gives me the perfect excuse to buy it…
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Bitch Perfect – I’m sorry, but how amazing is that name? Miss Tilbury has created some serious buzz in the beauty world this year and I want in. Everything about her line is so luxurious and dreamy, but this lipstick looks right up my alley.
So that’s it for this month’s wishlist. If I did any more online shopping I might have actually burst into tears…
Hope you enjoyed!