It’s that time again!
With Spring finally in full flow, I’m surprisingly quite excited for a change in wardrobe. I’m normally more of an A/W girl, but the pastel colours of Spring are just calling to me this year, and obviously I’ve been hunting for some pieces to match my new obsession. So here of some of my picks this month…Who’d have thought there’d be so much pink??
- Rifle Paper Co. New York – Paris Notebook – $15 – The stationary obsession is still going strong, and I’ve been lusting over Rifle Paper Co.’s offerings constantly this month. The illustrations on these notebooks are so stylish and so pretty.
- KIKO Mirage Lip Stylo in ‘Canyon Rose’ – £13.90 – KIKO’s new Wanderlust collection is so stunning that it was hard to choose just one product for this list, but I eventually went with this beautiful lipstick, as both the packaging and colour selection are to die for.
- River Island Stripe T-Shirt – £16 – Yep, it’s another striped top to add to the collection. But what I loved about this one was the pop of pink that’s perfect for Spring, and everyone loves a slogan tee.
- Topshop Paradise Motif Sweater – £26 – I love a good sweater, and I think this would be great for transitioning into the warmer weather (if we get any!). Also, I had a little feel of the fabric in store and it is so soft – priorities.
- Topshop Summer Sulphur Mom Jeans – £40 – I feel like everyone has been talking about Mom jeans lately, but I really want to hop on this bandwagon. I’ve been wearing skinny jeans for years now, and just feel like trying something different. However I’m also terrified these will make me look ginormous – I might have to take the risk!
Hope you’re all having a lovely week!